Earn money! Of course. He makes money when people invest their money. People invest when they register for a project. And they will register when the owner gets them. When:
- there is a trustworthy legend in the project (how he earns, .. what he has already done, how he tries and cares ..)
- Profit is credible (A large percentage discourages investors at the outset. A small percentage attracts few investors.)
- Software and graphics look professional
- There is functional support and communication (motivational emails, wannabe live conferences - but actually recordings)
- Presents a company (or personality) with an address, phone .. (actually a cover)
The owner's interest is to attract as many investors as possible. And he will adapt the whole tactics and strategy to this goal.
SELECT PROJECT - MAKE DEPOSIT - WITHDRAV PROFIT - FAST
#1 Select Project:
Not every PONZI project is suitable. A suitable project must be found. And when searching, several parameters must be checked:
- How long has it been in operation? (sometimes it has a website written directly on the page, sometimes it helps the age of videos on YouTube, sometimes the information is on ScamAdviser, ..)
- How many users does it have? (it is almost always directly on the page, the guide can be the traffic on the Telegram, ..)
- Does he pay commissions? (reviews on Trasher, reviews anywhere, .. ¨It is necessary to search for information. For example, there are projects. Which promise 300% in 24 hours. Well, admit it. It would have to have a project printer for money. There are definitely reviews. That the project does not pay money.)
- How much money has been put into the system?
- How much was paid in commissions?
These are perhaps the most important parameters. If the amount of money paid out is close to the amount invested. The system is nearing collapse. And there's a good chance I won't get paid. Because there is no money in the system for payouts.
The most suitable is a project that works for a short time. Which has fewer users. Which has a lot more money invested than paid out. And of course my reviews are positive - the money pays off. With such a project, there is a high probability that at least one cycle will last (sometimes it is 50 days, sometimes 60, sometimes 150, sometimes 180, sometimes 18).
- When you choose a suitable project. Don't wait! Don't waste time! Act immediately. Deposit money immediately.
- It's absolute nonsense. When I put in a little. Just for a test. Then I choose a little (for a test). I'm wasting my time. And the project is about to collapse.
- All projects pay a commission according to the given percentage. That is, when I deposit $ 10, or $ 5,000. My money will be refunded in the same amount of time.
- That's why he's the best. Invest as much as possible. The more I insert. The more I earn. Unless $ 10,000 ruins me. So paste $ 10,000 .
- But PLEASE NOTE: invest only so much. How much can you afford. Nothing is one hundred percent. And many events can happen. Which don't even occur to us. When choosing a project. I increased the probability. That I will not lose money. But it will never be 100%.
I have two strategies for withdrav: 1 / The project has a very high probability of lasting in the order of months. That it won't collapse in a few weeks.
- From the very beginning RE-Investing. Very often. As soon as I reach the minimum for the deposit.
- I constantly check the ratio of money paid out and money deposited
- I'm constantly checking reviews of the project
- I do it almost until the end of the cycle. So long that the last days until the end of the cycle do not RE-Invest. And I collected my money (plus profit).
- The cycle ends. I continue with the money I earned. As long as the project lasts.
2 / The project runs for a few weeks. The money paid out is about half of the money deposited.
- First accumulate 'your money'. No RE-Investing.
- Withdraw your money
- After the selection, I continue with the money I earned
- RE-Invest - Withdrav - RE-Invest - Withdrav (or Withdrav - Withdrav - Withdrav)
Time is very important at the Ponzi Scheme. Proper timing is a must. And when I evaluate that:
- the project is likely to last until the end of the cycle
- that the money pays apply
- I act fast, without trying, straight with more money
- when I evaluate according to point '1'. That there is a collapse is near. I will reject the project. And I'm looking for another one.
These are just the serious projects. The profit percentage is always lower. They always have a source of money (mining, stock trading, commodities, advertising, .. the founder is always known, with name and contact, ...)